Tuesday, September 20, 2016

The start of the roof

Here I am testing the light and height of the picture window frame from under a white tarp. It's already a cosy space that attracts visitors and inspires ideas.

I hate when Michel is on a ladder or high place and can't bring myself to look. Often I just lie down and have a nap and try to send safe energy to him. I'm also crazy busy making a 24 page booklet for his latest cd as well as setting up a quick and dirty home studio to record drums for Reg's new cd. It's clear to me that there will be much that can be done inside the studio when it is done.


The frame for the skylight is now fixed in space. It is a bit of an indulgence to have skylight in a shed but it is the kind of detail that elevates it from storage to studio. Yesterday Michel picked up Ondura sheets for the top of the roof, easily crammed into a Communauto as they bend slightly.


No comments:

Post a Comment